Buying guns online is both safe and easy, plus it saves you time and money. However, there are certain Federal and Local laws that must be obeyed.
Federal Firearms Laws prevent us from shipping firearms directly to you. Instead, we ship any firearm purchased on our site to a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer in your area.
Please note that at this time, due to CA DOJ issues, we are not shipping ANY handguns to California.
Here’s how it works:
- Make your purchase online, ensuring you are following all state and local laws. For a listing of these laws, please visit the following link: Gun Laws.
- Find an FFL dealer in your area that will accept the transfer of your firearm. Most dealers, which include sporting goods stores, pawn shops, gunsmiths and gun stores, are willing to do this for a nominal fee. If you have a dealer in mind, please enter their name and telephone number at checkout. If not, you can contact us after the sale to provide the dealer information. Please call us at 704-393-7124 and we’ll be glad to help you.
- Have your dealer FAX or email us a copy of their valid and signed FFL form. Our FAX number is 704-394-0268. Emailed copies can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. IMPORTANT: Please make sure your dealer includes your Order ID#, as well as your name with the FFL. California orders also must include a CFD number.
- Once we have received the FFL, we will ship your order to your dealer and you will receive a confirmation of shipment via email.
- Once your dealer receives your firearm, they will contact you and you can complete all the necessary paperwork and pick up your firearm.
In the Charlotte, NC area? You can pick up your purchase up at our Retail Store. Simply select Store Pick-up under Shipping method at checkout.
Once you submit your order, we’ll process it and email you when it’s ready to be picked up. There is no additional fee, aside from sales tax, to pick up guns or accessories purchased online.
Please note that we can sell long guns (rifles and shotguns) to out-of-state residents from most states. Handguns must be picked up in the state in which you reside. For example: a South Carolina resident can purchase a rifle or shotgun in our retail store and take it home the same day, but a handgun would need to be shipped to a dealer in South Carolina.
We’ll be glad to transfer a gun you purchased from another dealer in our retail store. Please visit our Firearms Transfers Page for more information.